Re: Board Kings “Attack Your Friends”

by ThCakeIsALie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Board Kings “Attack Your Friends”

★ Guide

This daily challenge advertiser is sending a message. Is this what we want children to see? I thought plants versus zombies heroes, and their advertisers, were children safe. Is “Attack your friends” something we want a young, barely able to read, child to see?

“Oh, his first sentence was, ‘attack your friends?’”

Message 1 of 6 (1,405 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@JedTheRealFish Are you referring to ads for the game Board Games which you are seeing in-game?

If you have an issue with an advertisement then you can report it to the relevant body in your country. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,681 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

No wonder the world is in the state that it is. Subtle subliminal messages to rot the brains early. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,435 Views)

★ Pro

Where? I do not see that text anywhere

Message 3 of 6 (1,387 Views)

Community Manager

@JedTheRealFish Are you referring to ads for the game Board Games which you are seeing in-game?

If you have an issue with an advertisement then you can report it to the relevant body in your country. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,682 Views)

★ Guide
The relevant body? Seriously? That’s like having a neighbor squeal on you for watering on the wrong days. I would rather appeal to the community than the government.
Message 5 of 6 (1,302 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
Wait... You don't attack your friends? I thought everyone did this! You're weird buddy.
Message 6 of 6 (1,249 Views)