Re: Beta Carrotina and Huge Giganticus packs

by DuckaldTheGreat

Original Post

Beta Carrotina and Huge Giganticus packs

★★★ Apprentice

Do any of you know when Beta Carrotina and Huge Giganticus are available again? And what are the drop rates of them? 

Message 1 of 9 (14,970 Views)

★ Novice
Seriously! I've been waiting forever as well.
Message 2 of 9 (14,292 Views)

★★★ Guide

You have only to search the forum by keyword and you’ll see a variety of answers to this Q, which are all the same.

In short, nobody knows (except for the ones who know). But rest assured, they will be available again. Be patient and save your gems.

Message 3 of 9 (14,273 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
👍🏻
Message 4 of 9 (14,264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Wouldn’t it be just like all the other hero packs? As long as you already have the hero...

Collection > Decks > tap on a stradegy deck > info > get packs

Otherwise the hero needs to be unlocked, Beta Carrotina and Huge Gigantacus can only be unlocked by premium packs that have a 3% chance to unlock a random hero...

Although you can narrow down the odds by unlocking every single hero besides those 2...

Message 5 of 9 (13,500 Views)

★★★ Novice

Beta Carrotina packs are finally available!

Feedback to EA - please announce when you are releasing the special packs.  It's clear you are barely supporting this game, but there is still a strong fan base.  I saved up over a year to collect 10000 gems and you went well over a year without BC or HG packs.  I just gave up and spent them before this weeks promo cards.  That's really obnoxious. 

Message 6 of 9 (11,960 Views)

★ Novice

Same!  I'm so mad!!  I think they were hoping we'd do that, so we'd be tempted to spend actual money on gems.  

Message 7 of 9 (11,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@DuckaldTheGreat wrote:

Do any of you know when Beta Carrotina and Huge Giganticus are available again? And what are the drop rates of them? 

I had been playing for over 3 years and I still waiting for huge gigant

Message 8 of 9 (11,721 Views)

Champion

When the Beta-Carrotina packs came out, there was a 5% chance of obtaining the Beta-Carrotina hero. I managed to (finally) obtain her by saving up and then buying tons of packs when she came out. I suggest that everyone does the same thing and keep lots of spare gems, and check for hero packs every so often, so that you are prepared for when hero packs come out (if they do).

Message 9 of 9 (11,575 Views)