Re: (Best Experienced With Headphones)

by UniVoidz

Original Post

(Best Experienced With Headphones)

★★ Pro
The disclaimer on the loading screen never really had any meaning to me because I live alone and so I very rarely ever use my earbuds.
The other day I went for a 420 walk and when I came home and logged on to the game, I thought what the heck...and holy cow the difference is night/day. It is almost a different game.
Ive heard some noises and music obviously, I don't play on mute but even as cringeworthy as it is, that flytraplanet or the cat ladies cats licking, it blew my mind!
Ive heard Smash roar and Dr Spacetimes laugh, but Cheese Cutter with his deep baritone(at least lol) "Cheeeese"

Thanks to all who worked on getting the little things on point for a lot of things ingame, and those who made the noise!
Message 1 of 5 (510 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The attention to detail, whether it's the animation or audio, is certainly something to admire.

Message 2 of 5 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

i haven't played it with audio in over a year, surprised to see that so many people do.

Message 3 of 5 (459 Views)

★ Pro

I love the sounds of the game, when I had the game on my tablet I enjoyed that a lot (except the masochistic laughter of Solar Flare when I was losing xD), unfortunately my tablet doesn't support the game anymore, since galactic gardens, it sticks a lot. I play it on the pc but the sound does not go the same, but I have not really had headphones, without them I had a great time, I can not imagine how good it would be with them!! 

some time ago I made a subject about certain sounds, the scream of Cat Lady is one of my favorites sounds!  Standard smile

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Weird-Thread-What-s-your-favorite-sounds-And-not-so-good...

Message 4 of 5 (437 Views)

★★ Pro
Ha nice! I always have had fun with pet decks and cat lady too 😎
Message 5 of 5 (431 Views)