[BUG] Red X/Away offline friend's list

by bunnykiller09

Original Post

Highlighted

[BUG] Red X/Away offline friend's list

★★★ Apprentice

I have tried every step on the troubleshooting process which were updating to the latest software, restarting my iphone 6s, fixed my date and time, tried using 4g and wifi, cleared my cache, reinstalled the game, I also have enough storage, my friend also tried doing all of these steps but none of them work. I also tried to friend him again and it still doesn't work. I can't battle him or even chat with him in the game it just shows away with the red X on the side and not showing available with the button being purple instead of grey. I have tried emailing and calling as well as having a live chat and they have no solution to this either but they just told me to post another one of these to the forums so someone could see this.  It could just be a connection bug. Someone please see this. I need the help it's been going on ever since the last season reset.

Message 1 of 22 (4,693 Views)

Re: [BUG] Red X/Away offline friend's list

Champion

I’m just wondering: if this bug first appeared after the season reset, is it possible that this could be fixed before or when the next season reset happens? It’s quite a major issue so this should be addressed.

Sometimes, my friends are shown as online but away, other times, offline and away. I wonder if that means something?

Message 2 of 22 (4,647 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I guess we will have to wait to the next season reset maybe but for now I will keep on waiting

Message 3 of 22 (4,644 Views)

★★★★ Novice

wow, I thought I was the only person who had this problem.

Message 4 of 22 (4,623 Views)

Champion

I will get in contact with the EA Staff when I get the chance and see if I can get any information on this issue.

Message 5 of 22 (4,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you plan on doing this? I've tried everything but it just says "go ask someone else". I've tried, but EA doesn' really want to help us.

Message 6 of 22 (4,598 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I am going to try and see if I can get any information on this issue! Standard smile

Message 7 of 22 (4,595 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TheSprinter85 Thank you so much
Message 8 of 22 (4,593 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Good luck

Message 9 of 22 (4,583 Views)

★ Novice

i encounter the same issue as well...feeling so sad can't play with my girlfriend

Message 10 of 22 (4,374 Views)