Anyone knows?

by omerbain

Original Post

Anyone knows?

★★★★ Apprentice
When will the event cards that are not craftable atm (like bmr) will become craftable?
Message 1 of 6 (548 Views)

Re: Anyone knows?

Champion (Retired)

I believe it is ~6 weeks after they can be earned via tickets.  Initial price is 2000 sparks, then another ~6 weeks they can be crafted for 1000 sparks.

BPRD

Message 2 of 6 (538 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
There are cards that exists more than 6 weeks and yet to be craftable. Im not sure though
Message 3 of 6 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

there are two categories of event cards, paid or earned.

earned cards follow the rules above for the most part, paid cards are much longer periods of time

Message 4 of 6 (528 Views)

★★ Pro
Kitchen sink zombie and zombologist and transfiguration(I am guessing) all will be like king of the grill was and take awhile to get to be crafted because they want to squeeze every coin out of them that they are able
Message 5 of 6 (510 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@patdk75 wrote:
Kitchen sink zombie and zombologist and transfiguration(I am guessing) all will be like king of the grill was and take awhile to get to be crafted because they want to squeeze every coin out of them that they are able

And I believe their intent with the paid Event cards is to keep them at 2000 Sparks based on the upcoming changes.  5 paid event cards (Leprechaun Imp, Red Stinger, Gargantuar Throwing Imp, Hot Date, Hippity Hop Gargantuar) can be acquired for 1000 sparks each, but next update they will be at 2000 sparks.

BPRD

Message 6 of 6 (483 Views)