Anyone has an idea of a good zombie deck after the huge nerf¿

by Dave058182

Original Post

Anyone has an idea of a good zombie deck after the huge nerf¿

★ Guide

Well, I had a long break and now I’d like to play again. However, I am failing to build a decent zombie deck which has a good balance against all what’s out there (ramp deck with tons of removal, berry decks which are just like cancer). I have a pet deck, a gargantua deck, an imp deck, a Pirat deck, a combo zombie king deck, a deadly dreadbeard deck and nothing seems to work. Either everything gets removed or berries rush me down. 

Message 1 of 4 (665 Views)

Re: Anyone has an idea of a good zombie deck after the huge nerf¿

Champion (Retired)

When not playing for tickets, I have two decks I go to automatically. One is a control-galoo using a tone of removal tricks and a couple of garg feasts as a finisher, and the other I call RNGbolt, as I created it for the purpose of just having fun with RNG based cards and a bit of removal and healing to stay alive. It has somehow proved relatively effective for me as a 'catch-all' type deck, but that might be because I have played it a lot and perhaps somewhat mastered it. Maybe it's effective just because the opponent doesn't know what to play around. Whether it's innately any better I couldn't say. Also note I've only made it using cards I have, so I guarantee this isn't the most refined possible version of the deck. 

Screenshot_2018-06-07-20-50-53.png

Message 2 of 4 (654 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for that. Yea I was thinking of heavy control as well. Rose is just so op especially after the nerf of half of the valuable zombies. I was also thinking of playing lots of untrickibles. But there are just two out there and one of them is too expensive. 

Message 3 of 4 (640 Views)

★ Guide

That’s my favorite right now. It can be quite strong. But hard against rush decks like shrooms or berries with lucky combos in their start hands (which happens always to me) eg. grapes + 1 damage shroom or Sargent * + strawberry son of a *. 

Message 4 of 4 (611 Views)