All data lost in Plants vs Zombies heroes

by chiccster28

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All data lost in Plants vs Zombies heroes

★★ Novice

Hi so I’ve been playing plants vs heroes for a good 2 years now and have made so much progress and got some pretty good stuff. Then one day the app is stuck on the loading screen and won’t let me go in. After a few hours I can play the game, but when I go in to the matchmaking tab it said I needed to connect to the internet, but I was so I closed the app. When I opened it again it made me start over. Also when I got a new phone a few months ago I didn’t know about the restrictions if you put your age as younger than 13 (which is complete bull and isn’t written anywhere btw). Also I am much older than 13 too I just wanted to get into the app. But the point is because of this restriction I wasn’t allowed to link my account with my ea account. I’ve checked a bunch of other threads but they all didn’t get any responses. Please help me ea, I really love this game and I’ve bought pretty much all of the fifa games. 

Message 1 of 8 (3,272 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All data lost in Plants vs Zombies heroes

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@chiccster28 This isn't going to be what you want to hear, but much like any game that is played on servers; if you are basically playing as a guest (nothing linked to anything) if you lose the data on your local device, it's just gone.  They can't back your data up if you never do the one thing you have to do and link the account and give them a name to back it up to

I understand it was an underage account, but that's also something dinner wrong on your end, not theirs.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I'm not trying to be a * about, because I know how frustrating it must be, but there's not really a happy ending.

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (2,759 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

On your underage account, you can try contacting support to update your account, then try linking the accounts that way. I can't guarantee that'll work, but hopefully it does. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,062 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the answer. The only problem is that my game already lost all its data. Basically it crashed one day and deleted everything in the game. Is there anything you guys can do about this? Thank you. 

Message 3 of 8 (2,999 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello?

Message 4 of 8 (2,818 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @chiccster28 

Did you ever link up your game to Google Play or iCloud? If so, you simply just need to log into your Google/Apple account and the progress should return since it's saved to the cloud servers. If you previously wrote down your Player ID, our Live-Support team can help locate your old account.

How to link your game progress to the cloud

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/can-my-lost-progress-be-restored-for-a-mobile-app-if-i-play-an...

EA Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 8 (2,782 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, let me explain it again. I wasn’t able to link anything because it was set up as a child account (and couldn’t be changed). So the game crashed, I lost all my data, and I’m wondering what you can do about that. I already lost my data and I never was able to link it in the first place because it was set up as a child account. Honestly this is really frustrating I mean it already takes you guys forever to respond and you don’t even answer the question.

Message 6 of 8 (2,763 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@chiccster28 This isn't going to be what you want to hear, but much like any game that is played on servers; if you are basically playing as a guest (nothing linked to anything) if you lose the data on your local device, it's just gone.  They can't back your data up if you never do the one thing you have to do and link the account and give them a name to back it up to

I understand it was an underage account, but that's also something dinner wrong on your end, not theirs.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I'm not trying to be a * about, because I know how frustrating it must be, but there's not really a happy ending.

Message 7 of 8 (2,760 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok thank you and I understand. 

Message 8 of 8 (2,722 Views)