Re: Ads do not work

by Kermo3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ads do not work

★★ Novice

I reinstalled Plants vs Zombies Heroes about 3 times, and every time I try to watch an ad, the ad starts playing for 2 seconds, then the app goes black and restarts. I haven't seen an issue like this and I don't know how to fix it

Message 1 of 7 (1,568 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Pro

Then I have no idea. Sometimes it helps me to watch ads in different time of day. At evening it gives me errors, but at the morning it works ok mostly. Sometimes helps when you switch connnection between Wi-Fi and mobile data.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (1,974 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

Did you try to restart your device, it might be a cache problem and restarting device can solve it.

Message 2 of 7 (1,556 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes I've restarted plenty of times and it hasnt worked
Message 3 of 7 (1,542 Views)

★★ Novice

I've also tried changing my google ads to a new id and that doesn't work aswell.

Message 4 of 7 (1,541 Views)

★ Pro

Then I have no idea. Sometimes it helps me to watch ads in different time of day. At evening it gives me errors, but at the morning it works ok mostly. Sometimes helps when you switch connnection between Wi-Fi and mobile data.

Message 5 of 7 (1,975 Views)

★★ Novice
@Kermo3 what to do when i don't have a button to watch add. I don't have it in shop or on main menu
Message 6 of 7 (792 Views)

★ Pro

Search information how to reset your advertisement ID, it’s different solutions in Android and iOS devices.

Message 7 of 7 (780 Views)