Achievements and secrets

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Achievements and secrets

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Hi all, I've been thinking in my mind about new things for this game, somehow I suppose the devs are in the same, looking to give a new respite to this game.

what have you thought of? Anyways, I just want to suggest something I've seen in other games and I find it funny, so that we players have something else to look for with while we play.

In fact, I remember, and I searched for the image, that this game in its first version had something similar, some general ''quests'', I had fun moments completing them in the past, I wonder why it has not been taken for this version. I have also seen something very interesting in other games and they are the secrets, with some reward, it would be great to see it here in this game. Who remembers the Yeti that appeared in a random way in the first version?, also achieve certain movements, that can count as something interesting, for example the loop the heartichoke could count as achievement. Or use Shrink Ray twice in a same plant (maybe obtained 2 by thinking cap), making it very small, so and the game tells you that you have found a secret, It's funny then to see the community sharing secrets and trying to achieve them. Also, when you found the nut in the collection. 

Maybe it's not a great thing, but at least I have fun with these things. It's a good way to bring different activities/features to this game, and that is not always the same quests that we already know.  I've seen things like that in Sims, but I guess the Studio is different. 

Party hat Thumbs up

edit : I forgot the image lol 

Message 1 of 6 (814 Views)

Re: Achievements and secrets

Champion (Retired)

You can bet I grew the tree of wisdom to 200 feet tall in my save (nothing happens)

I wouldn't mind seeing some general achievements that maybe aren't secret but either pose a challenge or force you to play certain ways/with certain cards you otherwise wouldn't, e.g: 'Play a total of 100 plants in the water lane' or 'transform 100 zombies'.

Message 2 of 6 (803 Views)

★ Guide

It is a good idea. Those achievements kept me playing the prior version much longer than I should have.

Message 3 of 6 (770 Views)

★ Pro

There could be fun challenges here, without that 24-hour limitation, simply achieve it when you can, like '' Win a game without play any plant on grounds''. Remembering the quests to play without mushrooms at night, from the first version . 

seriously, it would be great Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (748 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Win a random battle only using tricks?

Message 5 of 6 (731 Views)

★ Pro

@UniVoidz wrote:

Win a random battle only using tricks?

This is achievable with a deck of Boogaloo or Immorticia (control tricks + Gargantuar Feast ) Of course with a handful of attempts. then, yes, challenges like that.

another: win 10 games without your hero getting hurt (not in a row)

Message 6 of 6 (704 Views)