2019 ---- Is there a future for Plants Vs Zombies?

by big82s

Original Post

2019 ---- Is there a future for Plants Vs Zombies?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I Hope There is. If we get a Third installment of Plants vs zombies The 3D shooter Garden warfare  then I am sure they can also

Work on this game.

still adding a tournaments or a ladder match function More deck sets inspired from maybe community picks as well as game source content could defiantly keep this game going strong.

You already Have a strong base and a big following, why not just add more. everyone loves the art style.

no one wants some cheesy thrown together 3d garbage that is supposed to look new and improved.

keep same art style and just make it look better.

There is a reason why fans stop believing in game company's, the game company'sthink they know what they are

doing and then they pay for it when ppl stop buying new games because of how they just ditch the games that tons of people like.

Also writing on the Forum is wonky. never had this much of a pain writing on TSTO Forums. Funny thing is i'm sure EA Runs Both.

Still to the point. We the gamers don't Believe the game is dead. Pretty sure the customer is always right. If you wanna get paid just give us new content to pay for. new sets n stuff like suggested. Not that hard of a concept to grasp. Pretty sure theres a How to keep the gamers happy for Dummies book out there. If not someone should write one and give all Game Devs free copys.

Message 1 of 1 (1,008 Views)