Re: 10x Heroe always the same

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

10x Heroe always the same

★ Novice
For about two months now I’ve had the same 10x heroes. For plants, it keeps alternating between Grass knuckles and Nightcap. At first I didn’t think much on it, but then I noticed it was never changing. Has this happened to anyone else?
Message 1 of 20 (3,249 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Pro

I've also had Knuckles and Nightcap, but I don't assure you much, I'll pay attention and I'll tell you

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (4,555 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

I've also had Knuckles and Nightcap, but I don't assure you much, I'll pay attention and I'll tell you

Message 2 of 20 (4,556 Views)

★★ Guide

Last week both heroes were repeated to me, but this is the only time that has ever happened to me. I think it's a lucky thing (but if in your case you have two months with the same x10 heroes, it may be a bug in your game).

Message 3 of 20 (3,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

NightCap again for me this week. Is too hard to conclude this kind of things like a "bug" because we know this is "random" right? So probably pure coincidence? Anyways, bump this thread, waiting for the hero of the next week.

Message 4 of 20 (3,085 Views)

★ Novice
Again it switched to grass knuckles. I noticed it’s doing the same thing with zombies where it’s just been the same 2 over and over again.
Message 5 of 20 (3,056 Views)

★ Pro

Lmao i received Grass Knuckles again, @lapanda2468 you received nightcap ? Seems only you and me have this issue 

Message 6 of 20 (3,012 Views)

★ Pro

Never had this issue, every week I have different heroes on both sides.

Message 7 of 20 (2,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nope, I have the same problem. Nightcap and Grass Knuckles, only those two for like three months now.
Message 8 of 20 (2,809 Views)

★★ Guide

I get Solar Flare and Proff Brainstorm quite frequently.

Message 9 of 20 (2,779 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I got Rose 4 times for the last 8 weeks.

Message 10 of 20 (2,729 Views)