Unable to connect to EA servers

by Soundman1978

Original Post

Unable to connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie

So we have bought the new Plants vs Zombies 2 for ps4 & cannot get it to work. The message is-

Unable to connect to EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection and try again later.

We have no trouble connecting on the EA server with PVZ Garden Warfare 1 & Star Wars battle front. It's driving me & my son crazy as we have checked our EA & Play Station account info & tried creating new accounts also...

Any ideas or help would be great otherwise we are taking this time wasting experience back to EB games with bad feedback.

Message 1 of 5 (6,407 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers

★★★★★ Apprentice
Im am very sorry you had this problem i'll see if i can lend some assistance. The PS4 i have my self same for PVZ 2 (Plants vs Zombies 2 ,along side i've also had this problem a way i found to fix is to 1.Do a force login meaning you sign Out of your Sony acc but have game still open.
Try signing in while signing into the playstation that one rezolved my issue permanantly , 2.if not Delete the game and try a reinstall if you have not Standard smile hope one of these fixes your issue.
Message 2 of 5 (6,044 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem.  My son purchased this when it came out and has not been able to play it once.  We can't take it back--once it is open they will only exchange for the same title. Frankly, I want EA to reimburse us for this useless piece of plastic.  The worst part is, since he put in the disc, none of the other EA games we have will work either.  They were working earlier the same day he purchased the game--as soon as he tried to get GW2 to play, the others stopped connecting as well. 

We have restarted the modem, router & ps4 many times, deleted and reinstalled the game. Tried different accounts. We have waited week after week thinking that as such a large, prominent company, they would eventually get this straightened out. This is beyond ridiculous.

Message 3 of 5 (5,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem with me I've spent countless dollars on this game come on EA 😒
Message 4 of 5 (3,269 Views)

Community Manager

@Chadian wrote:
Same problem with me I've spent countless dollars on this game come on EA 😒

@Chadian 

Hope you're able to reconnect by now, if not please check out the article below which should help get you back into the game. If you need help, please create a new post as I will be locking down this one for necroposting.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (3,233 Views)