Re: Plants vs. Zombie garden warfare android?

by 11r9p3846v64

Original Post

Plants vs. Zombie garden warfare android?

★★★★ Novice

So ive seen rumors abiut pvz garden warfare being on android,of course its just a rumor that someone started but one day ea might make one for android

Message 1 of 7 (5,603 Views)

Community Manager

@11r9p3846v64 Sorry to burst your bubble, but I haven't seen anything on this. We do have the PVZ1 & 2 tower defence games, and the PvZ Heroes card game, but I haven't heard anything about the Garden Warfare series. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (5,579 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ill give you link to the rumor, just a reminder,its only a rumor so  we only have that abour it so far 

Message 3 of 7 (5,575 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well i couldnt find the link where one of the youtubers talking about this rumor but i did found gameplay using a app called remote r, i know this is just only usinf a app streamer and not really a app made by ea but its like as if it was on android ill also see if i can find news about this game being on android

Message 4 of 7 (5,572 Views)

★★★★ Novice

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjSVCB_yTc i couldnt find a news to it yet but if some one else finds this forum and finds other parts to proof this then  give a link that would been great

Message 5 of 7 (5,568 Views)

Community Manager

@11r9p3846v64 Ah, thanks. In this case they appear to be playing a PC version of the game that's streamed to the phone/tablet. The phone inputs are translated and sent to the PC, and the phone is basically mirroring the PC's screen output. 

While it's playing the game on a mobile they're using a bit of a workaround as the game isn't actually running on the phone, and theoretically any game could be played via this method. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (5,552 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

I play Diablo 3 and some other games on an android tablet and phone. Actually you can play (almost) every game on an android phone or tablet. Have not tried BF yet Standard smile

Apps:

Mirillis Monflo - worked great, but lately suffering from connection errors, resolution errors on host after disconnect, reconnect errors etc
leaves traces after being removed,
Splashtop - need games to be windowed, latest version I could not get the button overlay off

Remotr 

Parsec 

For steam you can also use the Steam Link app

Teamviewer and Microsoft RDP (yeah it does work) are to sluggish

Message 7 of 7 (5,520 Views)