Missing Spectacular Pack from PvZ Garden Warfare

by tristkiss

Original Post

Missing Spectacular Pack from PvZ Garden Warfare

★★★★★ Guide

I am no longer seeing the 40,000 spectacular pack in my sticker shop, and I am not getting any character pieces out of the other packs anymore. The only way I now seem to aquire a new character piece is when I level-up. But that's a very hard way to get new pieces.

Is this going to change, is anyone else having this issue, or is it just me?

Message 1 of 29 (13,132 Views)

Re: Missing Spectacular Pack from PvZ Garden Warfare

Hero (Retired)

Each character class has one variant that is only unlocked by leveling that class to level 10. Once you collect all of the other available characters, the 40k packs aren't available anymore.

Message 2 of 29 (13,052 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have same problem. There is no 40 000 pack available anymore. And I am not getting character stickers from other 20 000 packs. When you read that text you see at least 1 guaranteed character sticker, where it is? Wasted over 400 000 already for these packs no character stickers. And no character stickers when I level up too. Most of my characters are over level 10 or even over level 15. So leveling is hard after level 15 and there is no character pieces when you level up.

And I can confirm that I have at least 2 characters missing per every character line. So it's not case that there is one extra character which you can unlock only by leveling up. Which you do not get anyway. Also my kids have max 2-3 characters unlocked, but they do not see 40 000 pack either anymore.

It's BUG - FIX it!

Message 3 of 29 (13,039 Views)

What part of what crimsonlegend typed do you not understand. Each class has one variant that you can only get pieces for by leveling that class to level 10. If you have a chomper that's missing pieces, then you need to play the chomper and level up for the last pieces. There is no bug because there are no more available pieces

Message 4 of 29 (13,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@EdragonXX wrote:

I have same problem. There is no 40 000 pack available anymore. And I am not getting character stickers from other 20 000 packs. When you read that text you see at least 1 guaranteed character sticker, where it is? Wasted over 400 000 already for these packs no character stickers. And no character stickers when I level up too. Most of my characters are over level 10 or even over level 15. So leveling is hard after level 15 and there is no character pieces when you level up.

And I can confirm that I have at least 2 characters missing per every character line. So it's not case that there is one extra character which you can unlock only by leveling up. Which you do not get anyway. Also my kids have max 2-3 characters unlocked, but they do not see 40 000 pack either anymore.

It's BUG - FIX it!

You should definately make a new post. The character level up pack issue seemed to be fixed already as no new reports have arisen, but if you're still encountering it should be brought to its own attention. Can even post the same thread with your kids' issue. 

A new post will bring more attention to it as this original thread seems as design, from the information provided.

Most likely you'll have to provide your gamer tag(s), what console you're on, what characters you're still missing and the current level of those classes.

Message 5 of 29 (13,021 Views)

★★★ Novice

MaxSterling, and what part of what I wrote you did not understand? I wrote that most of my characvters are already over level 10. Also i wrote that I miss more than only one character per character class. There is 4+4=8x4 characters. I miss more than 12 characters at the moment. If my characters will be below level 10 and I would miss only 8 characters, then okay. But you see it'snot a case. Also my kids miss more than 25 characters. they also does not have that 40 000 stickers pack. 

And because all my characters is over level 10 or even 15. They do not get any characters packs at all. 

Message 6 of 29 (12,987 Views)

@EdragonXX wrote:

MaxSterling, and what part of what I wrote you did not understand? I wrote that most of my characvters are already over level 10. Also i wrote that I miss more than only one character per character class. There is 4+4=8x4 characters. I miss more than 12 characters at the moment. If my characters will be below level 10 and I would miss only 8 characters, then okay. But you see it'snot a case. Also my kids miss more than 25 characters. they also does not have that 40 000 stickers pack. 

And because all my characters is over level 10 or even 15. They do not get any characters packs at all. 

As you stated in both of your posts, you said "most of your characters" you did not state "all". That would indicate that not all of your characters are over level 10, and thus have some that still need to reach level 10 to unlock characters.

Message 7 of 29 (12,982 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@EdragonXX Please make a new post for you and your kid's issue, it needs to be highlighted, due this being the first occurance on these forums. 

Please provide the information stated in my previous post.

@OverclockdToastr wrote:

You should definately make a new post. The character level up pack issue seemed to be fixed already as no new reports have arisen, but if you're still encountering it should be brought to its own attention. Can even post the same thread with your kids' issue. 

A new post will bring more attention to it as this original thread seems as design, from the information provided.

Most likely you'll have to provide your gamer tag(s), what console you're on, what characters you're still missing and the current level of those classes.

Message 8 of 29 (12,978 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
My son is also missing the spectacular pack and isn't getting new character pieces. He has all of the foot soldiers, but he still needs 4 plants and 3 zombies. Anyone have an update?
Message 9 of 29 (11,433 Views)

@re1k1mama wrote:
My son is also missing the spectacular pack and isn't getting new character pieces. He has all of the foot soldiers, but he still needs 4 plants and 3 zombies. Anyone have an update?

Your son needs to get all of the character classes to level 10 to unlock the final character variant for each class. Hope that helpsStandard smile

Message 10 of 29 (11,427 Views)