Re: Can not play on XBOX 360

by MJBeachlover

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can not play on XBOX 360

★★ Novice

When I put in my brand new Plants VS. Zombies Garden warfare game, and sign in to xbox live (I do not have gold)  It says "Your profile does not have the correct persmissions to access Xbox live funtionality.  I really would like to play this game and I do not understand what is happening.  I really wanted a game that I did not need gold to play with.  Please help

Message 1 of 7 (8,308 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

You require Xbox Gold to play this game, I believe it says on the box.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (10,115 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

You require Xbox Gold to play this game, I believe it says on the box.

Message 2 of 7 (10,116 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The box likely has a 2 day gold trial in it.  But the other user is right, it requires Gold, its an online multiplayer game with no single player mode

Message 3 of 7 (8,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

your profile is under a certain age or has permissions on it that the game wont let u play.  the profiles on my xbox with a '97 birth year wont run either.

Make a new profile

Message 4 of 7 (8,250 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Igotabeergut - this user isnt using a gold account so no matter what they do the game will not run.  It requires Gold.

Message 5 of 7 (8,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We have one Xbox 360 console, with two remote controls and purchased Xbox live gold to play Plant vs Zombie. Can my two kids play together or do I need to add 2 different email accounts and buy another Xbox Gold live?

Message 6 of 7 (2,889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s great that there’s another paywall after I’ve bought a game, console, and live.Hats off the the Microsoft and the EA teams that is just great.

Message 7 of 7 (626 Views)