Smartglass not working

by morpheus2n2

Original Post

Boss mode smartglass not working

★★★ Novice

So I just got PvZ GW and I am trying to playing with the companion on the smart glass to go into boss mode and it does not working.

Has anyone gotten this to work if so how?

Message 1 of 20 (2,538 Views)

Re: Boss mode smartglass not working

★★★ Novice

How do I enter boss mode in smart glass app?

Message 2 of 20 (2,497 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still waiting for a damn answer EA?

Message 3 of 20 (2,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nor can I just got off the b phone with xbox they told me to call ea and I did and they told me to go to the website lol but if you figure it out let me jknow

Message 4 of 20 (2,484 Views)

Community Manager

What exactly is not working for you, itskitt? Can you explain a little more detailed what you are traying to do?

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 5 of 20 (2,469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I load the game on my X1 then I load smartglass to try and play boss mode. The only thing that comes up is the stats screen (score board) with plants and zombies and who is on each side. And it has no problem telling me when someone else is in boss mode but I cant get into it myself.

And there is nothing you can do on this screen at all. 

I want to use my tablet to play boss mode.

There are no buttons or tabs or anything to let me enter boss mode.

I have even gone into PvZ game details and saw the addon Pvz boss mode companion and tried that but its the same damn screen.

My tablets are 10.1 in screens. 

I went out and bought a brand fing new one just to try and get into boss mode and it still does not work.

Message 6 of 20 (2,460 Views)

★ Novice
From what I can tell the issue seems to only be with Android devices. Surface tablets (duh) and iPad are able to use it without a problem.

On my Android tablet, the scoreboard is visible when you open the companion, but the "enter boss mode" button is missing.
Message 7 of 20 (2,448 Views)

★★ Novice

What is the size of the tablet you are using? When we tried Boss Mode on my son's Kindle, we got a message that it did not support the Kindle because Boss Mode is optimized for tablets with an 8" screen and above.

Message 8 of 20 (2,437 Views)

Smartglass not working

★★★★ Novice

I have tryed a number of times now on my iPad, Windows 8.1 and my Andriod and none seem to work with this game via smartglass.

When you open the companion it will display the games logo and a message saying "Please Start or resume Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare on Xbox One" and thats all it will ever do.

I have tryed all game modes and power cyclering my Xbox but it will not work at all.

Message 9 of 20 (2,400 Views)

Re: Smartglass not working

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@morpheus2n2 I'll merge this with the other Smartglass thread, we're looking into the report.

Just as something to check, does changing your console region to US help? i have one report from someone with the same issue, who got it resolved by switching region.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 20 (2,397 Views)