Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: wild west wipeout day 35

by PowerToss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

wild west wipeout day 35

★★★★ Novice

I have experienced something in Wild West Wipeout Day 35 that is not nice:  The progress bar barely moves during play.  I timed it the other day and after 30 minutes of fighting zombies, the bar hadn't moved even one-third of the way down.  I can understand a level being difficult, but this is a bit much.  Has anyone else experienced this?  And could it be a glitch?

Message 1 of 3 (220 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★ Pro

The progress bar you are seeing in Wild West Wipeout Day 35 is not a progress bar timer but instead indicates the health of the Zomboss. It will therefore only move down if you do damage to the Zomboss.

Here is a very good guide on how to beat the level:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/b62odo/how_not_to_suck_at_normal_pvz_101_ww35/?utm...

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Pro

The progress bar you are seeing in Wild West Wipeout Day 35 is not a progress bar timer but instead indicates the health of the Zomboss. It will therefore only move down if you do damage to the Zomboss.

Here is a very good guide on how to beat the level:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/b62odo/how_not_to_suck_at_normal_pvz_101_ww35/?utm...

Message 2 of 3 (164 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PowerToss Thank you the link, and clarifying about the progress/health bar. Beat Day 35 . . . finally.
Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help