Re: using mints to upgrade power-ups

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

using mints to upgrade power-ups

★★★★ Novice

Why can't I upgrade the power-ups with mints? I can only upgrade the power-up of the week

Message 1 of 4 (499 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

We would all like to be able to upgrade our powermints whenever we like, but EA make the rules and if you don't like it then buy 51% of their shares and change it.

Or you could just keep on saving your mints until the next improvemint event.

Having all the powermints available permanently with their seed packets is just one of the many suggestions in the "what do we want thread".

EDIT; That keeps on being ignored by EA. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (466 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

You can only upgrade the powermint that is currently in the store, at the moment reinforcemint unless there is an improvemint event on (there isn't).Screenshot_2019-06-19-16-19-18-1.png

Message 2 of 4 (486 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I understand that that's the current protocol, but I'm saying it shouldn't be that way. We should be able to choose which ones we want to upgrade.
Message 3 of 4 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

We would all like to be able to upgrade our powermints whenever we like, but EA make the rules and if you don't like it then buy 51% of their shares and change it.

Or you could just keep on saving your mints until the next improvemint event.

Having all the powermints available permanently with their seed packets is just one of the many suggestions in the "what do we want thread".

EDIT; That keeps on being ignored by EA. 

Message 4 of 4 (467 Views)