the game keep black out during pursuit boss game

by freedivebear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the game keep black out during pursuit boss game

★★★ Newbie

when I play in mode arena and pursuit

the game keeps black out and jumps out again and again,I lost my three time to get the boss reward!

how to fix it? Hurry please

Message 1 of 7 (646 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the game keep black out during pursuit boss game

Community Manager

@freedivebear sorry to hear this is happening, Depending on the device your using can you go through the below link/steps and then check if this issue is still happening? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (603 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@freedivebear Does the game jump out to the main menu or do you see it crash completely?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium crash completely
jump out from the game back to my phone's home page
Message 3 of 7 (617 Views)

Community Manager

@freedivebear sorry to hear this is happening, Depending on the device your using can you go through the below link/steps and then check if this issue is still happening? 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 7 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is a total crash…only happens in penny persuit, zomboss, or arena. App closes,sends me back to iPad Home Screen.Apple air 10.1”. Just happened about 20 minutes ago.

Message 5 of 7 (545 Views)

Community Manager
@DishenteryDad To check have you been able to try the steps above?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 7 (523 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem on my P V Z 2

I enter penny pursuit

then crashed,

when I enter penny pursuit  again

zomboss fight already done…..

I lose 3 reward…..

this is not first time happened

since last November until now

I reported the bug on Jan