"Successfully restored 0 purchases!"

by Firefist590

Original Post

"Successfully restored 0 purchases!"

★ Novice

I bought a pack of 100 coins for 0.50 cents (95% off). I got the receipt, but not the gems. Whenever I go to the store, it states "This item has been purchased before. Restore Purchases will allow you to claim all of your past purchases in any profile." when I click "restore purchases", it states, "Successfully restored 0 purchases!".

Message 1 of 4 (798 Views)

Re: "Successfully restored 0 purchases!"

★★★★★ Expert

Contact EA Help Center (https://help.ea.com/en/popcap/plants-vs-zombies-2/ ). They should be able to sort things out for you. You will probably have to provide a proof of purchase.

Message 2 of 4 (775 Views)

★ Novice

I sent them an email, sending proof of purchase, along with the restoring purchase error. Not only is it annoying, but every now and then it get stuck on loading, softlocking the game.

Message 3 of 4 (742 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've recently run into the same problem. Except I purchased some pinatas using gems. I see the annoying "Restored 0 Purchases" pop ups and screen locks every time I try playing Penny's Pursuit, Pinata Parties, Fight Dr Z, Or go into the shopping cart. I've also sent an email with pics of the messages. I was told to come here to see if anyone else has seen this issue. other things I've tried that did not help. Clearing cache. Restarting my table. Trying a different Network. Installing the game on another tablet. I now have 2 different tablets that have the same problem with PVZ2.

Message 4 of 4 (661 Views)