Re: pvz2 ISSUE

by eieio_31310

Original Post

pvz2 ISSUE

★★★ Newbie

so i have been playing pvz 2 for a while now and almost had all of the plants, except i wanted to move my data to my pc, however the button for making an account wasnt appearing, so someone told me to delete the app to change my age, but i was worried that my data wouldnt be there when i deleted it, but i hezrd someone say that it should be fine, but when i deleted it, all of my data was gone, is there anyway to fix this or atleast get the plants back? i also have my user id however i dont know if i need an acc to use that or? please help

Message 1 of 3 (421 Views)

Hey @plshelpmeaaa,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (405 Views)

Champion

@plshelpmeaaa   Just to make it clear that PVZ2 is officially only supported on mobile devices and if you approach EA and asking for help on playing on the PC (using an emulator) you will not likely to get any assistance.  

However, there is a possibility to save your game progress and access it cross platforms between IOS and Android, it  is by means of registering your email address with EA to associate it to your PVZ2 account.  

So your options are now as below.

1. If you still have your original gaming device, the chances are, either Game Centre or Goole Play (depending on device) would have a copy of your game progress saved, so by re-installing the game and enter your age as an adult (21+), you should then have your progress back and an option to link your email to the PVZ2 account by register with EA for 100 free gems.

2. If you are unable to recover your progress from a mobile device after installing the game, you can then contact EA for help by clicking the Help Center link at the bottom of this page and providing your player ID to the advisor so he or she can assist in recovering you account back onto your mobile device. 

Once you have your email registered, you can then recover your game progress on any gaming device with any platform.

Message 3 of 3 (365 Views)