pur

by socnho

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pur

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi EA,

I got the problem when purchased item: Special Bundle XLV on 20 Aug 2021. I haven't receive the bundle yet. At the market tab, it shows "pending" all day long! This is the 2nd time I face the issue. Please help me on this.

**Besides, Please take note that I spent gems to activate the Solar Sage already so It means my purchase should be topped up on my current "level progress" not reset it. For the details pls check my attached file. Thank you!

5.jpg
2.jpg
Message 1 of 7 (683 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: pur

Community Manager

@socnho I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor through the in-game support options for further assistance with a missing purchase. YOu should be able to add your purchase information to a case for them to further look into this. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (616 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@socnho I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor through the in-game support options for further assistance with a missing purchase. YOu should be able to add your purchase information to a case for them to further look into this. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (617 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Pur,

Thanks for reply my case. I did raise a ticket to get support from EA team. Please arrange some one to help me. Thanks.

Regards,

Huy

Message 3 of 7 (602 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I bought the Goo Peashooter Bundle on July 14, 2021; it failed to go through, and I filed my missing claims report that same day. Today, August 24, 2021, I finally got my Goo Peashooter unlocked in my Android Tablet. Yes, more than a month later and that with many emails being exchanged, going over piece by piece each item of the information I was asked to send by PC only screen shots that first day. I sent the PC screenshots I could of my email receipts for purchase and wrote in the body of the email all the other details for which I could not send by PC screenshot in my first email reply back to them on July 15, 2021.

Good luck with getting your purchase.

Message 4 of 7 (595 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for sharing your case. I hope my issue will be solved soon. 

Message 5 of 7 (584 Views)

Community Manager
@socnho To confirm we are not able to set up a help case for you on the forums. If you are in-game you will select the wrench Icon, then the help option.

Illium.png

Message 6 of 7 (562 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Hi, My problem has been solved by EA support team. Thanks.
Message 7 of 7 (533 Views)