Re: missing rewards Battlez

by Humplemann

Original Post

missing rewards Battlez

★★★ Newbie

I placed 1st in the silver league but did not receive the rewards. I played over 125 games to accomplish this but received nothing. The rewards were to be 80 filamints, 165 gems, and 5400 coins.  Has this happened to anyone else?  

Message 1 of 10 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Which game are you talking about?

(It obviously isn't "A Way Out", which is the game this forum is about.)
Message 2 of 10 (744 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ThandalNLyman

The question refers to Plants vs Zombies 2 Battlez.

This is the Plants vs Zombies 2 forum. So the one who is in the wrong place is you, not @pinhigh22.

Just saying. Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (710 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@pinhigh22

I also finished top of my Silver League. Unlike you I did receive the rewards.

For me the loss of the Power Mints and coins is less of an issue, but losing out on those 165 gems is the same as being robbed of what is in effect 39 free Battlez matches.

I really hope EA will sort this out for you because you earned those rewards and they should be honored. Have you tried contacting them directly?

Message 4 of 10 (707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Humplemann;  This topic was originally posted in the "A Way Out - Game Information" forum.  One of the staff recognized which game it was actually about and moved it here.

And not only were you mistaken regarding my post, but your response to @pinhigh22 wasn't much help for her/his problem either.

Message 5 of 10 (683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@ThandalNLyman

If, as you say, the question was moved, then would it not have been a good idea to mention that fact? It would have saved confusion if it HAD been made clear.

As for your observation regarding my reply to @pinhigh22 - I was merely expressing sympathy with their situation.

That was all I could do, because ONLY EA could help to resolve this issue. You will also have noticed that I asked whether @pinhigh22 had contacted EA directly regarding the matter. That, again, was all I could do as I am not a member of the EA team.

Message 6 of 10 (677 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Humplemann;

Fair points.

@pinhigh22

You can reach the EA Game Advisors at help.ea.com/contact-us.

Choose the "Contact Us" or "Chat" option (not "AHQ", you've already done that.)

Pro Tips:
1. Be at your gaming rig.
2. Be logged-on to your EA/Origin account.
3. Be able to spend 10-30 minutes "on hold" before reaching someone.
4. Be willing to try again. Sometimes the first (or second) Advisor isn't... successful.

Good Luck!  Nerd

Message 7 of 10 (663 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ThandalNLyman

APPLAUSE!

Now THAT is what I call a helpful reply. Standard smile

Message 8 of 10 (659 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing just happened, I was in the gold league and in first place with 241 points. Not only did I not get 100 filaments 210 gems and 6000 coins but I got demoted to the silver league. Did you ever get it resolved?
Message 9 of 10 (423 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@lalliek1007

See my reply #6 under the "Lost Battlez results" heading.

Message 10 of 10 (411 Views)