Re: missing daily gift

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

missing daily gift

★★★ Newbie

For once or twice each month, when i opened PVZ2 first time in the day, the daily gift calendar opened without updating to a new day (i.e. no claim tab) and the time seems to have stopped and only continues when I re-opened the APP. I play the APP every day but i never got to receive the full month daily gift. Please help. 

47A30758-31B6-4E07-A667-8F0FFC20F750.png
Message 1 of 2 (1,457 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @lingshiuon 

sorry to hear this is happening, Depending on the device your using can you go through the below link/steps and then check if this issue is still happening? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,399 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @lingshiuon 

sorry to hear this is happening, Depending on the device your using can you go through the below link/steps and then check if this issue is still happening? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (1,400 Views)