Re: lose my winning streak without losing

by Simon-38883

Original Post

lose my winning streak without losing

★★★ Novice

A bug made me lose my winning streak without losing. I did not play the game at all. I did not lose. So I did not have the opportunity to pay 10 gems to keep my winning streak. For the moment I can not recover my progress.

Message 1 of 10 (803 Views)

★★★ Novice

My post does not seem to be showing anywhere

Message 2 of 10 (774 Views)

★★★ Novice

The game is plants vs zombies 2

Message 3 of 10 (768 Views)

Champion

@Simon-38883   Welcome to PVZ Battlez.

Click the Help Center link at the bottom of this web page to report this and they might be able to help. 

Just be warned that they do not and will not be able to reinstate your streaks, just some form of compensation in gems/coins. 

Message 4 of 10 (705 Views)

★★★ Novice

I already asked for help. The support does nothing for the moment. The more time passes, the more it is against me. Do you work for the help center? The fix is simple: just give us the option to extend the winning streak once back in the bazton menu. The option still waiting for a response. So I could have paid 10 gems to restore my winning streak even though I had no defeats. I paid real money to make this series of win and expect a pay equivalent to my winning streak. My streak is over 60 win.

Message 5 of 10 (686 Views)

Anonymous

Most of the active posters here are volunteers so we don't have access to tools that can help you. In addition, BattleZ streaks are saved on a separate server where even the EA help center cannot access. They (EA help) can only provide compensation (gems, coins, gauntlets) for your lost streak and nothing more.

Sorry to break this bad news to you.

Message 6 of 10 (684 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the answers. I hope the compensation will be equivalent and especially that this bug does not reproduce anymore.

Message 7 of 10 (675 Views)

★★★ Novice

I received the answer from EA: they close the file. I received no compensation.

I had a winning streak of 60 that I got with real money.

Message 8 of 10 (610 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am not sure that the previous message is understood. I received nothing. No compensation. No restoring my victory streak. I'm losing real money.

Message 9 of 10 (608 Views)

Anonymous

@Simon-38883 wrote:

I received the answer from EA: they close the file. I received no compensation.

I had a winning streak of 60 that I got with real money.

This message is clear enough and we understand your sentiment. We rarely hear good "resolutions" from the EA help center but unfortunately, they are the only ones that can help.

I had a 500+ (as far as I can remember) streak when it was reset. I recieved ~200 gems and gauntlets, plus ~300k coins. A pittance in my opinion. There's not much I can do that time so I moved on.

You can try to create another ticket and demand for a compensation if you want.

Good luck.

Message 10 of 10 (600 Views)