Re: is this real🤔

by Saeed_blover

Original Post

is this real🤔

★★★★ Guide

Guys, is this real, I'm going to faint. I think the next plant will be a chomper. Yes, so I appreciate EA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/jml47w/torchwood_became_seedium_in_the_851_version...

Message 1 of 7 (500 Views)

Champion

Guess we both were looking at the same thread.   It is real so far for players who have been randomly selected as testers, fingers (and toes) crossed it will stay this way when it is released formally to all players.

Message 2 of 7 (496 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Saeed_blover Yes , it is real. I got the Torchwood . Hope they do the same for other plants too . First time EA is giving stuff rather than taking money
Message 3 of 7 (463 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Abhay_ZombieWolF First time EA is giving stuff rather than taking money
True, perhaps they may be satisfied with the money they received, and hopefully other plants in the future will be free.
This is how we want EA, we want more plants.
Message 4 of 7 (430 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can confirm that I also got Torchwood. I was really suprised! Ty EA!

Message 5 of 7 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Saeed_blover That is not true.....EA has made a few premiums into seediums which can then be unlocked via Penny's a few months ago when they first launched it. However, a lot of people who bought those plants with actual money complained and so they scrapped it.
Message 6 of 7 (414 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 But I don't have a problem, the problem is the people who buy the plants, and everyone will benefit. If they put Penny's money plants (which were unlocked by collecting seeds), they'd get more seeds, but the money they paid to buy the plants EA's bears the responsibility, not me.
Message 7 of 7 (401 Views)