iP12 pm iOS 14.5 bug, adv sound come inside game.

by fatdognpig

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My music isn’t working

★★★ Novice

Hi there,

I recently downloaded PvZ2 on my phone to be dissapointed that my music isn’t working. I contacted support but that didn’t really help either. What I do know is that the problem is device-specific. I use an iPhone 11. Sound effects do work however and I also tried to hear the music with my headphones on, but no luck there either. Any ideas (and possibly solutions) as to why it’s not playing the music?

Message 4 of 44 (38,574 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My music isn’t working

[ Edited ]
Champion

It is the new IOS 14.5 which caused the problem.  PVZ2 still playing music on my iPhone and still runs ok because luckily I have not updated my IOS.

This has been reported many times here before.  It will be fix in future with PVZ updates.

View in thread

Message 5 of 44 (38,536 Views)

All Replies

iP12 pm iOS 14.5 bug, adv sound come inside game.

★★★ Newbie

I'm using iPhone 12 promax, just got an update to iOS14.5, after i enter the game, the advertisement sound come over to my game play even i did not enter for that. 

due to the recorded video file is big, i uploaded to youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lbilIdarJE

Message 1 of 44 (25,059 Views)

Re: iP12 pm iOS 14.5 bug, adv sound come inside game.

[ Edited ]
Champion

Thanks for the post and similar complaints has been reported a few times.

It appears that the new IOS is not compatible with the PVZ2 App so for players on IOS, I would suggest to hold off your update for now if possible. 

There will be a new version 8.9.x for PVZ2 soon and I hope the fix can be included in this release.

Edit mistypes

Message 2 of 44 (25,049 Views)

Re: iP12 pm iOS 14.5 bug, adv sound come inside game.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thankyou for the repid response.

Previously in iOS 14.4, also discovered some similar issues while play with my iPhone 12pro max, the game will sometimes having cracks audio after rest the game in background and wake up after some times, or even sometimes after watching the earning coins advertisement. It will happens also while charging the phone.

Message 3 of 44 (25,038 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

It is the new IOS 14.5 which caused the problem.  PVZ2 still playing music on my iPhone and still runs ok because luckily I have not updated my IOS.

This has been reported many times here before.  It will be fix in future with PVZ updates.

Message 5 of 44 (38,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TomZbhj how can i fix this?
Message 6 of 44 (38,252 Views)

Champion

I do not think this can be fixed easily by normal IOS device players.

The options are:  change your gaming device to an Android device or get an Apple device which still have older IOS on it.  

Message 7 of 44 (38,223 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well guys… Even with the new update.. still No music here. Any idea?

Message 8 of 44 (38,166 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@TomZbhj Same here
Message 9 of 44 (35,008 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I known it is disappointing and the release note says this is still work in progress, it appears the problem is bigger and worse than previously estimated.  Guess we just need to be patient as there are more unfortunate players who cannot enter the shop for the daily free gifts or had paid for an item but then there is no delivery.

Message 10 of 44 (34,948 Views)