iOS 14.5 breaks music (Almost fixed)

by WilliApple

Original Post

Re: iOS 14.5 breaks music

★★★★ Novice

Hey bro! I have the Same issue on iOS 14.6 beta 1, so think about it, they didn’t solved this anyway. It is possible that PVZ2 to be incompatible with iOS 14.5. 
I thought that it was me, but now I’m fine, but I wanna play with music. I search all the way on the internet and that’s the single place where I find the same problem. 

Message 11 of 32 (1,044 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s true, I’ve had the music just stop working on PvZ2 as soon as i updated my phone, and to make sure i updated 3 other devices, my iPad, phone and my brother’s iPad. All of them stopped having music at all. Hope they fix this soon.

Message 12 of 32 (1,015 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@nbil4190 @WilliApple @Fabz284 Just to let you know. I reported the issue to a community manager and QA will take a look into it but don't expect an immediat fix.

Message 13 of 32 (966 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sounds good! I will wait. Thank you! 

Message 14 of 32 (951 Views)

★★ Novice
@PowerToss Very nice
Message 15 of 32 (940 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yeah, same here. I reported this to EA support back when iOS 14.5 was still in beta, but they told me that was my device's issue.

Without seeing anyone facing the same issue after searching the Internet, I thought they were right.

Recently, I reported again as I reminded that it was fine in iOS 14.4, and they told me the same thing.

So I told them that it was working fine when my device was on iOS 14.4, so just report this to the developers.

This is what they told me.

"We have already provided all the resolution from our end, so closing this case for now."

lol.

Message 16 of 32 (918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Update: Found out that the Pianist zombie’s music plays after playing Piñata party. Then, I played Far Future and the Disco-Tron 3000 worked as well. Then I updated my iPhone 7 to 14.5, and the music didn’t work there either. This doesn’t seem like a device issue if both of my iOS phones have the same issue. 

Message 17 of 32 (860 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys, I just updated to iOS 14.6 beta 2 (from b1) and still have no music, for sure the problem it’s at Pvz 2. 

Message 18 of 32 (842 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

The sad true is that the new IOS is the root cause of the problem.  PVZ2 music works fine with older IOS.

Apple being a bigger company, EA will have to get PopCap team to update their App to work with the issue created by the new IOS.

Message 19 of 32 (828 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yea. They should also bring back the mini game music and battle music while they are at fixing the main music. There was like no point in removing those. 

Message 20 of 32 (793 Views)