Re: i want to delete my account

by EA_David

Original Post

i want to delete my account

★ Newbie

i am 13 years old and getting charged for things i do know about from this scam.

I have been right through this website and there is no way to unsubscribe and no way to contact this company

I hope by posting this something is done and someone contacts me with similar stories.

My phone account has been charged between $20 and $25 per month by EA Sports and I have not even logged in to the account.

If somebody can tell me how to cancel this I would really appreciate it.

OR better still how to contact EA sports.

Joshua Culyer

Message 1 of 5 (1,842 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@XxjoshculyerxX Hey, deleting accounts isn't generally done, as it's easier to just walk away, and then you have any purchased games when you return. However it looks like you have some things to straighten out. Please follow the steps below to contact support.

https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#contact

Also, I assume your issue isn't related to Plants vs Zombies 2. If not, which game is your question in relation to?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to close my account. Fullstop!   Nowhere on this site allows me and neither does it show me where I can speak to someone. 

tell me categorically how to comp[letely delete my account please.

Message 3 of 5 (1,703 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@davebucc wrote:

I want to close my account. Fullstop!   Nowhere on this site allows me and neither does it show me where I can speak to someone. 

tell me categorically how to comp[letely delete my account please.

What's made you so unhappy (besides the constant farming for coins, bugs, EA, the replacement of the old streak system with a multiplyer for seasons) that you would want nothing to do with pvz2 anymore?

It's actually pretty easy to delete a profile, to actually  erase your account you would have to tap on HELP CENTER (below) and ask them to do it.

You would lose any profiles and premium plants you bought, probably beyond any hope of recovery and possibly anything to do with any other EA games you may have.

I don't work for EA, just a fellow gamer who wants to stop you doing something you might regret.

Message 4 of 5 (1,692 Views)

Community Manager

@davebucc 

To process an account deletion you must contact our Live-Support team at Help.EA.com. Our forum staff is not capable of making account changes like this.

This post is originally from 2014, so I will be locking this post down though to avoid further necroposting. If you still have questions around this specific topic please create a new post on our boards.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,662 Views)