i crashed cause i was rich

by tigergrass4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i crashed cause i was rich

★★★★★ Novice

so ever since playing pvz 2 for three years and not deleting the game i got over 3000000(i think its a lot but) and my money counter was then 0 i dont know why so i tried to get more coins and its always stuck in 0 i watched an ad 0 i won 0 even tho a coin went into the counter i got 0 i tried deleting knowing how to get back data after reinstalling it the google plus icon is not there please help

Message 1 of 3 (570 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i crashed cause i was rich

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@tigergrass4 

It sounds like you have the resources doubling bug or a variant that only affects coins.

Basically your coins (and/or other resources) keep on multiplying until the game can no longer handle the huge numbers involved. 

To correct it tap help at the bottom of this page and make a missing content report and EA will debug your game and reset your coin levels.

If you do a google search for resources doubling bug there is plenty of information about it as it was fairly common a couple of years ago. 

🐛🦠💰🦠🐛

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (565 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@tigergrass4 

It sounds like you have the resources doubling bug or a variant that only affects coins.

Basically your coins (and/or other resources) keep on multiplying until the game can no longer handle the huge numbers involved. 

To correct it tap help at the bottom of this page and make a missing content report and EA will debug your game and reset your coin levels.

If you do a google search for resources doubling bug there is plenty of information about it as it was fairly common a couple of years ago. 

🐛🦠💰🦠🐛

Message 2 of 3 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM thanks but my progress is also gone so does ea debug my game if my progress is lost i cant find the google plus icon
Message 3 of 3 (559 Views)