guys my coins are gone and i need help-pvz2

by megalink

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

guys my coins are gone and i need help-pvz2

★ Novice

so my coins are gone after i came back to the game damn it please ea take it back i need to upgrade my plants i need helllppppppppp im begging to you ea take those goldies back

Screenshot_2021-07-13-22-00-45-323_com.ea.game.pvz2_row.png
Message 1 of 6 (1,242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: guys my coins are gone and i need help-pvz2

★★★★ Expert
@megalink Contact EA by hitting the Help Centet button at the bottom of the page. Fill out a "Missing Content" report. I hope you have an idea of how many coins you had.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,234 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert
@megalink Contact EA by hitting the Help Centet button at the bottom of the page. Fill out a "Missing Content" report. I hope you have an idea of how many coins you had.
Message 2 of 6 (1,235 Views)

★ Novice

im surprised my money is getting bigger and bigger and im concern about it i don't know what's going on maybe a bug and then when it reaches 2million i think it starts to become zero

Message 3 of 6 (1,226 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@megalink Uh oh...i hope it doesn't mean you got hit by the resource doubling bug and then it corrupted your account......
Message 4 of 6 (1,223 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@megalink 

If your resources levels (mints, gems, sprouts, gauntlets and coins) keep on going up then you have the resources doubling bug, enormous fun until the game can't  handle it anymore and coin levels drop to 0.

I'm sending you a PM.

Message 5 of 6 (1,208 Views)

★★ Novice

The Penny Pursuit is in endless loop of showing rewards. I can't play it. Also my coins suddenly disappear. I can't gain coins in anyway possible. Even watching ads doesn't add coins. Always zero. Forgive me for my english. I really love the game and cute plants. But I feel it boring if I can't upgrade my plants through coins. Please fix this bug. 

Screenshot_2021-12-10-13-11-59-48_e94912bd1885944302e10d0ff8e3c3da.jpg
Screenshot_2021-12-10-13-12-48-12_e94912bd1885944302e10d0ff8e3c3da.jpg
Message 6 of 6 (983 Views)