Re: double everything

by enormomilan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

double everything

★★★★ Novice

so i already had my google play games account connected to pvz 2. i deleted pvz 2 and downloaded it again. i logged in with google play games and i had my profile back as normally. i got in to the game and got to the shop, but then the game froze. i waited until it was gone but that didn't happen. i closed the game but the music was still playing. i opened the game again but i saw that all my coins, gems, mints, zen garden plants and power ups where doubled. i didn't want to make use of it because then there is no more fun in playing the game. i tried restarting the game again but it got doubled again. a little bit later i got to battlez and i saw that i was back in the soil league again (i was in the iron league). now i am really upset and i don't want to play the game because it will make it worse. if anyone knows how to stop the doubling and get back the coins gems etc that i had (or in worse case stop the doubling and just reset the coins gems etc to 0) let me know.

Message 1 of 47 (2,384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Anonymous

You guys are not alone. I am also a victim of that resource duplication bug. I actually documented it here and here and here. Fair warning though, those are long posts.

But to summarize, there is no cure for that. Yet. But there is hope. You better create a ticket with EA help. I know how they handle these cases and your patience might be tested. Just keep on creating those tickets with them while you are experiencing this bug. As per reddit, the devs are already working on this issue. No fix date, unfortunately.

I know this does not help much but this is the best this forum can offer you. I hope you continue to enjoy the game in spite of this.

PS:

Please mark this thread resolved if you have no further inquiries. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 6 of 47 (2,324 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

The same happens to me whenever I watch an ad. I already contacted EA support and it was fixed last week but now its back.

Message 2 of 47 (2,366 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also my coins are stuck at 0, and I cant earn more or purchase more. I cant upgrade plants.

Message 3 of 47 (2,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie
a mi me ocurrio varias veces,de verdad varias,tambien reinicie el juego muchas veces ya que arruina la experiencia,hoy mismo me volvio a pasar,gaste las gemas en piñatas pensando que son de esas veces que solo sucede 1 vez pero cada vez que habro el juego no solo se duplica,se quintuplica y es muy serio este bug,hiba muy bien en esta partida y no quiero tener que borrarlo otra vez
Message 4 of 47 (2,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
it happened to me several times, really several, also restart the game many times because it ruins the experience, today it happened to me again, spend the gems in piñatas thinking that they are those times that only happens 1 time but each time the game is not only doubles, it is fivefold and this bug is very serious, it did very well in this game and I do not want to have to delete it again
Message 5 of 47 (2,345 Views)

Anonymous

You guys are not alone. I am also a victim of that resource duplication bug. I actually documented it here and here and here. Fair warning though, those are long posts.

But to summarize, there is no cure for that. Yet. But there is hope. You better create a ticket with EA help. I know how they handle these cases and your patience might be tested. Just keep on creating those tickets with them while you are experiencing this bug. As per reddit, the devs are already working on this issue. No fix date, unfortunately.

I know this does not help much but this is the best this forum can offer you. I hope you continue to enjoy the game in spite of this.

PS:

Please mark this thread resolved if you have no further inquiries. Thanks.

Message 6 of 47 (2,325 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

After contacting EA, how do you know that you will not get the duplication bug again if it is not fixed ?

Message 7 of 47 (2,298 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i also contacted EA with email but they said that they could not fix it. so how did you contact them and what did you ask

Message 8 of 47 (2,281 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

submit a Tech Support ticket from the EA web site

Message 9 of 47 (2,274 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Tap on the "HELP CENTER" button at the bottom of this page.

Message 10 of 47 (2,270 Views)