Re: dissapearing coins

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

dissapearing coins

★★ Novice

I am PvsZ2 user for many years. Around Christmas my point started to double! Starting level was 4 million coins. Than in two weeks it became 600 MILLION! And, last Saturday it turned 0! (guess it is above 1 billion so the SW can not show it any more..)
As a result now I have ZERO coins, all coins earned are dissapearing and I can't purchase anything, update my plants, etc.

I wrote to EA last week, ZERO response..

I have tried to restart, log out, log in, nothing..

I need some HELP! I have uploaded the screen shot of my iPad.

Thank you,

Zoltan

pvsz2.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (506 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

It looks like you're another victim of the resource doubling bug. The only people who can help you are EA HELP CENTER (below) who can remove the bug and restore your coins etc.. To what they should be. There are a lot of posts about this bug🐛.

Message 2 of 9 (488 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! I wrote to EA Help center as last week and the response was a cenned one: Thank you for reporting a Plants vs. Zombies 2 bug to EA Help. We review the reports and work with the game development team to identify and fix the bugs that occur most often for multiple players.

While we cannot reply to you on the status of this report, you can watch for future game updates containing information on bug fixes

BIG dissapointment

Message 3 of 9 (467 Views)

Anonymous

@87wfr0sxa39t wrote:

Hi! I wrote to EA Help center as last week and the response was a cenned one: Thank you for reporting a Plants vs. Zombies 2 bug to EA Help. We review the reports and work with the game development team to identify and fix the bugs that occur most often for multiple players.

While we cannot reply to you on the status of this report, you can watch for future game updates containing information on bug fixes

BIG dissapointment

You are not alone on that sentiment.

If your case is still open, you have to be clear with them that you need your resources to be reset to the figures you provide since it's not letting you collect more of the said resources. If it has been closed,  you can reopen it.

My personal experiences with the EA support is almost the same with yours. In several instances, the EA rep that responds to me doesn't read the whole case history. So my advice would be to extend your patience and to keep your responses to them as simple and as clear as you can.

Good luck.

Message 4 of 9 (456 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you very much! I will continue than to send them requests for reinstalling the status quo.. :

Message 5 of 9 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem with me
Message 6 of 9 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No much help from the CS department 

Message 7 of 9 (408 Views)

Anonymous

@willito62 wrote:

No much help from the CS department 

That's almost an established fact. Keep creating/opening tickets.

Good luck.

Message 8 of 9 (396 Views)

★★ Novice

Soooo, to all of us..

On Saturday, my point were restored, kinda.. I had more than 1,7 BILLION coins.. = HUNDRED million jewels.. Naturally, by today, again I have zero coins.. Is anyone listening out there EA CS?!?

This is a BUG, not a feature... 

Please, act..

Message 9 of 9 (373 Views)