cheater

by Arauto77

Original Post

cheater

★★★ Newbie
So I have come across a player in my league who suddenly started increasing their score unrealistically. I played for a while nonstop and after each battlez I played, their score increased by 8 to 11 points. This went on for over 30 minutes and I can see now that I just keeps increasing more and more. It’s impossible to increase your score so much so quickly. Has anyone noticed this?
Message 1 of 5 (335 Views)

Re: cheater

Champion

Do you aware that calling people cheat constitutes name and shame and it is not allowed here?

I think it is possible that your opponent is playing with turbo mode, so their time of 3 minutes is being shorten.

Anyway, I do have my doubt that we really are playing against real players in live play.

Message 2 of 5 (297 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Calling people cheaters when they are cheating is not shaming anyone. There are people cheating, that’s a fact, and I have not mentioned anyone in particular - that would be shaming.

Turbo mode shortens the time but not by much. I fast forwarded all my battles during 30 minutes and my opponent kept increasing his/her score by 8, 9, 10 or 11 points each time I finished a battle. That suggests to me that this player had to play more than 2 battles and that’s just no possible during the very short time frame.
Message 3 of 5 (291 Views)

Community Manager

@Arauto77 Naming and shaming of other players is not allowed on AHQ, please take a couple of minutes to read the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines before posting again: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (274 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did not name or shame any player in specific. Naming and shaming is identifying someone and accusing him or her of something. I didn’t do that. In fact, I followed the advice of the EA advisor who replying to my complaint. She told me to address the situation here as well as more postings on these issues would get more attention from the developers. Also, the developers have posted on Twitter that they are taking measures to prevent cheating. So, if this is something acknowledged by them, it is a reality. I’m not making anything up and the nature of my post is to share what happened to me and to see if other people had experienced the same.

Naming and shaming is, again, accusing directly a specific player. I haven’t done that.
Message 5 of 5 (269 Views)