blooming heart season i lost 150 bunches of seeds

by Saeed_blover

Original Post

Accepted Solution

blooming heart season i lost 150 bunches of seeds

★★★★ Guide

In blooming heart season i lost 150 bunches of seeds ,season rewards i went ea to retarn them to me now ,because i need them so much i don't know if this place is an erro

Message 1 of 128 (1,648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: blooming heart season i lost 150 bunches of seeds

★★★★★ Expert

@Saeed_blover What you have to do is tap HELP at the bottom of the page and make out a missing content report.

You will need to give them your player i.d. number and any helpful screenshots you took at the time.

They don't read these posts so you need to complain to them directly.

You will find your player identification number in the game settings/ build version.

View in thread

Message 4 of 128 (1,589 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Saeed_blover Do you mean for PvZ 2 or PvZ: GW2?
Message 2 of 128 (1,617 Views)

★★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 most likely the PvZ 2, i see that he or she wrote on few more posts about the same issue, i also play the PvZ 2 on mobile, so i know what he/she's trying to say
Message 3 of 128 (1,612 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Saeed_blover What you have to do is tap HELP at the bottom of the page and make out a missing content report.

You will need to give them your player i.d. number and any helpful screenshots you took at the time.

They don't read these posts so you need to complain to them directly.

You will find your player identification number in the game settings/ build version.

Message 4 of 128 (1,590 Views)

★★★★ Guide
pvz2
Message 5 of 128 (1,558 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Saeed_blover We know it is pvz2, we play it but if you want those seeds you should do what i said in post number 4.

What happened to you has happened to a lot of other players and there is a procedure in place for fixing it.

Message 6 of 128 (1,555 Views)

★★★★ Guide

MAGICDAVESH ROOM Thank you for res ponding to me but i don't have any picture because the blooming heart chapter ended a while ago so how will the EA people who see my note requesting my lost blooming heart know my note, but i don't see the chapter bar that passes and the problem is that it didn't give me my seeds until I think I lost the 150 packets when it appeared penny's pursuit for the first time: there has been an update, idon,t  know if any one has lost a pack of 150 and took it back or not.

Message 7 of 128 (1,527 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Saeed_blover 

Your player id number is in your game settings (🔧) under build version.

Screenshot it or write it down because it's very important because EA can't help you without that number.

When you have that number then tap on "help center" at the bottom of this page to get access to EA HELP. Or tap this link.

http://help.ea.com/en/

Message 8 of 128 (1,506 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Do EA PERSONNEL NEED ANY THING IN THE PVZ2 GAME OTHER THAT THAN THE PLAYER ID ,OR ANY INFORMATION ,OR ANY THINK ,PLEASE MENTION IT

Message 9 of 128 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Saeed_blover If they need to know anything else they will contact you directly, by the way it is 150 seeds you are missing,  not bunches of seeds.

You will have to do a search using the search engine box to find the correct game as it's not in their picture list and make sure it is filed as a missing content complaint.

Message 10 of 128 (457 Views)