Re: Yeti issue / game not restarting

by lawmfw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Yeti issue / game not restarting

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I started the yeti quest on Tuesday a few minutes after it became available. Then my game crashed, which I am reading has happened to many players and is why the quest got pulled off again.

But my real issue is that since that happenend whenver I try to restart pvz2, it shows the loading screen for 10-15 seconds, then just crashes and nothing else happens. After these "crashes", pvz2 remains open in the background but when I click on it it starts to load a bit (just as always showing the same screen) and then closes again. Force-closing the game, restarting my phone or just attempting to start the game tens of times in a row all did not bring any change so far :/

Does anyone on here have any idea what I can try? I am a bit afraid to uninstall and reinstall the entire game but it is the only thing I could think of so far. Or is my safe/load file maybe corrupted because of that initial yeti-crash moment?

Greatful for any ideas Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (670 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Try uninstalling/ reinstalling if you synced it with your Google play or apple account.

If you haven't then EA HELP CENTER can restore a lost profile but they're a bit busy right now so it might take days.

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (661 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Did you clear the data cache when you did the Force Stop ?

Message 2 of 10 (662 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Try uninstalling/ reinstalling if you synced it with your Google play or apple account.

If you haven't then EA HELP CENTER can restore a lost profile but they're a bit busy right now so it might take days.

Message 3 of 10 (662 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have tried that now, but no change unfortunately
Message 4 of 10 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have my profile synched so hopefully that will work.. thanks Standard smile

Message 5 of 10 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have reinstalled the game now and connected with google play ingame but my only option is to restart the game completely.. how can I connect back with my old account and progress? Or does that only work by contacting EA?
Message 6 of 10 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

See lost profile solution pinned to noticeboard.

Message 7 of 10 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you, that worked Standard smile Even my battlez straek is still there
Message 8 of 10 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hooray!!!!

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

Message 9 of 10 (621 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Awesome.  Success.  The Magic man does it yet again.

Message 10 of 10 (613 Views)