Re: Worlds and World Keys

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Worlds and World Keys

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

My mother is playing this game but she doesn't speak english so here I'm instead of her.

She's got a small problem.

She already unlocked alot of worlds and played it for few months already. But she told me that "She had 9 world keys and suddenly it jumped to 12. What did I do to get them?"

Also she doesn't know what she can do with these keys. Like how to unlock new worlds or how to spend them?

Thank you for replies.

Message 1 of 4 (346 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@deniskozelcz Like everyone else, your mother can look at these keys and wonder why they are there. This is NOT a smartass answer. The keys have no function or meaning. One of the developers admitted as much on the PVZ2 Reddit site. It is simply a legacy result of their new coding for Penny's Pursuit. It isn't worth their time to fix this annoyance. Sorry your moms is confused but this is all we can tell her.
Message 2 of 4 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@deniskozelcz They basically don’t have any functions at all.. just ignore them.
Message 3 of 4 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

It is just a visual bug comes with the recent updates and it serves no other purpose except of course to confuse some players, me included.

I remembered when I first saw additional keys appeared I did get excited as I thought there would be new worlds soon to be available to unlock.

I do not think they are going to treat this as an urgent bug so please just let your mother know to ignore this visual programming error for now. 

Message 4 of 4 (319 Views)