Re: Wining streak lost

by EA_David

Original Post

Highlighted

Community Manager

@sheerbiri Thank you for the post and for the feedback, I'm sorry to read that you had a poor experience. 

Unfortunately we don't have any ability to reinstate a streak. There are processes in place for such cases, and we'll review your account to ensure the appropriate steps were taken. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 21 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Wow, I also had this problem yesterday, but i play on PC with help a bluestacks, and during the battlez a want to stretch a window, and that was my fatal mistake programm just closed and my streak was reseted, i even have a video how it was (recorded using geforce experience) Can you also review my account ? My streak was somewhere 170, I need at least as close to this number as possible. 

Message 12 of 21 (762 Views)

★★★★ Guide

David literally just said it was not possible to reinstate a streak.
If you wanna try, contact support since you can't post ID and stuff here but it will likely be useless

Message 13 of 21 (753 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It is useless. They will offer a few gems, but claim they cannot restore your environment.

Players should refuse to buy anything from them due to their poor customer support. Their bugs cause you to lose everything and "oh well, nothing we can do"
Message 14 of 21 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know if the streak is part of your profile or not. But I do know that they can restore your profile from a backup  They have done this for me in the past. 

Message 15 of 21 (660 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

My profile has also been restored in the past.  I stopped using BlueStacks after losing my profile for the third time in as many years and finding it the 'profle' issue had been ongoing since the BlueStack's inception and never addressed.

Message 16 of 21 (646 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

My profile has also been restored in the past but i lost my battlez league standing and my very small streak.

A large ammount of up to date info is stored in those backups so i don't see why a streak or league position couldn't also be saved.

I suspect that EA don't want to employ extra staff to check on whether or not a claim is genuine as it would eat into their profits.

Message 17 of 21 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ok, so maybe I misspoke.  They won't restore your streak, even if if it is their fault with a program glitch.

Message 18 of 21 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Software programmers can only do so much...gotta give their fingers a break once in awhile.

Message 19 of 21 (610 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

Software programmers can only do so much...gotta give their fingers a break once in awhile.

I think a lot of pvz2 players would like to break their fingers when it crashes and their streaks reset.

Message 20 of 21 (600 Views)