Re: Wild West level 35 superboss nonsense

by BBnot8

Original Post

Wild West level 35 superboss nonsense

★★★ Newbie

How are we supposed to beat this level? The chickens from the chicken zombies always kill me, and I can’t adequately brace against them because the stupid stagecoach runs over everything and I get * all spine strips, but Liads of ice lettuce, because That Helps.

Message 1 of 4 (2,088 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I feel you, thoses chicken are horrible to handle...Probably one of the hardest, if not the hardest level of PvZ2.
Try to have and boost hypnoshroom and iceberg ettuce, it would make it easier.
Then spam power snow on Zomboss directly (and on chickens and other zombies if needed), it will reduce its life quickly. (you need to have a lot of coins, be ready to spend at least 20k-30k coins)

Message 2 of 4 (2,069 Views)

Champion

Since the plants are made available to you is random, I can only pass on the advice given to me by EA a while back....  

upgrade.PNG
Message 3 of 4 (2,055 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
There's a good utube video on how to beat it, if you plantfood a hypnoshroom then whatever touches it will turn into a gargantuan on your side.
Personally i kept lobbing frozen snowballs at it but it cost me a fortune in coinz (I'm certain EA designed it that way).
If this is any consolation the wild west boss is the hardest to kill.
Lightning didn't seem to have much effect on it and i think it cost me about 60,000 coinz in 2 attempts (zombie chickens).🐣🐔🐥🐤🐧🐓
Message 4 of 4 (2,024 Views)