Wild West Wipeout final day

by WiredAcesAA

Original Post

Wild West Wipeout final day

★★ Novice

Looking for tips to beat the boss fight. Every single time I get to the chickens, and the chickens run through the electric fence (which baffles me as to why they are immune to it). I am completely unable to deal with the level once the chicken zombies start spawning. 

Message 1 of 30 (1,514 Views)

Re: Wild West Wipeout final day

★★★ Guide

Here is a guide on how to complete the level:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/b62odo/how_not_to_suck_at_normal_pvz_101_ww35/

It got me through it, good luck

Message 2 of 30 (1,494 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks, I'll check it out. 

Message 3 of 30 (1,484 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Try wallnuts in the electric barrier.

Use your zen garden to boost your plants, especially hypnoshroom.

There are many walkthroughs and utube videos about beating this level as it's the hardest one in the game.

Message 4 of 30 (1,452 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Actually had a harder time getting through the first 9 levels this time. Mainly because with stronger plants I took it as a point of honor not to use Power Toss on any level this time. That "Produce 7500 sun" one buffaloed me for awhile untill I figured out I should just spam the first 3 columns with Infinut and keep only 1 Winter Melon active and move him around just to keep everything chill. Biggest challenge then was to keep Prospectors from eating my melons before I got enough on board to kill them all.

Well I'm off to day 10...

I may break my vow of no Power Toss .

Message 5 of 30 (1,424 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen Kudos to you...i gave up at level 3... and i haven't looked back since XD EA can keep their gems...i am not going to curse and smash my laptop...
Message 6 of 30 (1,417 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 watch youtube walkthroughs with l1 plants
Message 7 of 30 (1,411 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 Was that the one with Tall Nut, Pea Pod n Chili? That was a cracker! Damn birds kept busting my nuts.

Standard smile
Message 8 of 30 (1,387 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen Its the one with electric pea and magnet...and you have to keep on moving them around.. drove me bananas...
Message 9 of 30 (1,379 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 Lo siento. Ive got a level 8 EP so although I lost my magnet I had enough power to bulldoze my way through. I think last time we had this quest I used 4 or so magic buttons. Standard smile
Message 10 of 30 (1,351 Views)