by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Re: Wild West Wipeout final day

★★★★★ Expert
Message 21 of 30 (785 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@WiredAcesAA 

Perhaps it's another bug, but electric currant's zapper fence should  kill chickens easily.

They might be fast with toughened beaks but they should be easy to kill.

Try a line of plantfooded hypnoshrooms on the back row,  at least if a chicken gets that far it will turn into a garg on your side.

Message 22 of 30 (780 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss Thank you so much for sharing this!

I can't try it at the moment because I apparently ran out of time on the quest and have to wait until it shows up again one day.

I basically had nearly exactly the same setup before but I always failed. I never seem to get the hypno shrooms and plant food in time for his attack. It's really frustrating. I always play the fight for about 25 minutes only to lose in the end.

And as @MAGICDAVESHROOM  said, electric currant's fence occasionally lets chickens through.

Message 23 of 30 (764 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@benn1nat0r wrote:

@PowerToss Thank you so much for sharing this!

I always play the fight for about 25 minutes only to lose in the end.

Np. That the fight takes you 25 minutes tells me you are doing it right! It can be a long fight! Now you just need to get the timing right to prevent the Zomboss from charging at you. You can move out of the first phase when everything is set up by putting PF on Hyprnoshroom. 

Last time the Quest was up, I played it on three different profiles and beat the level on my first try on all of them. Sometimes it takes me a few more but it's definitely doable with this guide. I open this guide every time before I play the level because I can't remember where to put stuff xD

Message 24 of 30 (729 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss and @benn1nat0r 

I honestly could not remember it takes this long, I either lose it within 10 minutes or won within 15, depending on wether I could get the chickens to be on my side and peck Zomboss to death.

Message 25 of 30 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@WiredAcesAA 

I forgot to mention that using your zen garden for boosted plants is a good idea, iceberg lettuce,  walnut, spikeweed, hypnoshroom and electric currant think it's a good idea too.

Message 26 of 30 (684 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 I sometimes lose after 5-10 minutes as well, but most of the time I lose in the last phase just before he is defeated.
Message 27 of 30 (646 Views)

★ Apprentice

Please fix this poorly designed level.

-RNG based levels are inherently unfair to the player.

-I’ve tried my way of spamming Hypno Gargantuars.

-& I’ve tried cheating by following DT’s guide.

-MY way is much easier and freaking faster!

(by spamming I manage to barely kill boss before chickens and Rodeo Legends spawn)

-I’ve beaten thrice, using MY WAY.

Regardless, this level is very inconsistent and trash.

Message 28 of 30 (512 Views)

★ Apprentice

I finally have time to complete an Epic Quest, it HAD to be the badly designed Wild West Wipeout boss…

Its badly designed because it’s entirely based on RNG. 

Message 29 of 30 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@noeabe I have learned to keep a hypno shroom and ice lettuce in the garden to be used when this level turns up Tongue out
Message 30 of 30 (419 Views)