Wild West Day 11 - spend no more than 500 SUN

by lawmfw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

usually I complete this challenge using only p-ff shrooms (use imitator if you have it) and one Winter Melon

Today I succeeded with one Level 1 Caulipower and one Level 1 Electric Blueberry (trying to find ways to use this plant)

Final Wave required Plant Food on  Electric Blueberry and no lawnmowers were lost

Message 1 of 2 (4,557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wild West Day 11 - spend no more than 500 SUN

★★★★★ Expert

Using only plants available for the first three worlds (excluding Tall Nut and the melons) you can succeed without using Power Buttons.  SnapDragon, Lightning Reed, Potato Mine, Iceberg Lettuce, Twin SunFlower.  I chose Walnut, Spikeweed, and Bonk Choy but did not have enough SUN left to place any of these on the lawn.

Plant Lightning Reed in the far left mine cart and plant SnapDragon in the middle cart.  Use Iceberg Lettuce to slow down the Coneheads before they reach SnapDragon to give Lightning Reed the time to inflict some damage (and to arm the Potato Mines if time is necessary).  Plan on using Potato mines to take out the Coneheads.  I lost Lightning Reed just before the Final Wave but Potato mines in the top row far left took care of Zombies and Plant Food was used on SnapDragon to take out the other rows of Zombies.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (4,540 Views)

All Replies

Re: Wild West Day 11 - spend no more than 500 SUN

★★★★★ Expert

Using only plants available for the first three worlds (excluding Tall Nut and the melons) you can succeed without using Power Buttons.  SnapDragon, Lightning Reed, Potato Mine, Iceberg Lettuce, Twin SunFlower.  I chose Walnut, Spikeweed, and Bonk Choy but did not have enough SUN left to place any of these on the lawn.

Plant Lightning Reed in the far left mine cart and plant SnapDragon in the middle cart.  Use Iceberg Lettuce to slow down the Coneheads before they reach SnapDragon to give Lightning Reed the time to inflict some damage (and to arm the Potato Mines if time is necessary).  Plan on using Potato mines to take out the Coneheads.  I lost Lightning Reed just before the Final Wave but Potato mines in the top row far left took care of Zombies and Plant Food was used on SnapDragon to take out the other rows of Zombies.

Message 2 of 2 (4,541 Views)