Why many plants cant appear in my collection book??

by LoboMaltes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why many plants cant appear in my collection book??

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello gms
I would know why many plants cant appear in my book

example: jack o lantern. i have much pieces, but i cant know how much pieces i have and if i can unlock that plant.
but this isnt only with jack o lantern 

i founded many pieces in piñatas, but i CANT see how much pieces i have=(

please tell me where i can see this?

Message 1 of 5 (1,947 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why many plants cant appear in my collection book??

★★★ Guide
@LoboMaltes
When it first appeared, Ice Bloom can be unlocked using seed packets, without spending money. The seed packets may be offered for money, though. But maybe with some patience its events will appear again and there will be seed packets available for free through quests, Penny's Pursuit or Arena.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,837 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

@LoboMaltes 

Do you mean you don't see the plants in the Alamanac?

If you can't see the plants, these plants are probably seasonal plants which are only featured for a limited time. Jack O Lantern is one of the seasonal plants, and I believe its time on offer has been over. So unless you've bought it, you won't be able to see it until it is featured again in the future.

Also Jack O Lantern is a money premium plant, so you can't unlock it by just collecting enough seeds. You need to buy it with money.

Other examples of seasonal plants are Witch Hazel, Ghost Pepper, Hot Date, Holly Barrier, Strawburst, etc. Unless you've unlocked them using seed packets, gems, or money, you won't see them outside the certain duration when they're featured.

Message 2 of 5 (1,910 Views)

★ Apprentice

thanks so much. my focus is adquire  the ice bloom .    need buy too ? or i can unlock in events?

Message 3 of 5 (1,896 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@LoboMaltes   There are special edition and seasonal plants which only appear in your almanac (book) during a set length of time, more information can be read from

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Special-edition_plants

EIDIT.  you can also read more about Ice bloom on  

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Ice_Bloom

Message 4 of 5 (1,893 Views)

★★★ Guide
@LoboMaltes
When it first appeared, Ice Bloom can be unlocked using seed packets, without spending money. The seed packets may be offered for money, though. But maybe with some patience its events will appear again and there will be seed packets available for free through quests, Penny's Pursuit or Arena.
Message 5 of 5 (1,838 Views)