Re: Why is there a yeti in the ice bloom event? (PvZ2)

by c3nz5vxjfz4z

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is there a yeti in the ice bloom event? (PvZ2)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i just started in the event and like the last pumking event (the gangantuars was inmortal to my atacks and instants kills) in the ice bloom event that was now live i saw the yeti 20sec remaing and i fougth it for odd reason he was really thougth BUT why did he apeared he dint apeared other times and if i kill him can i get bonuses rewards or no...? it was really unexpected and confusing

PS: there was no point to put a image because ice bloom cover up the yety in 3 dead zombies in ice blocks, and i also see that i dont get points when ice bloom kill a zombie (when ice bloom kills a zombie that zombie turns into a ice block i wonder  what happens when i use the ice mint on it do) but yea really weird situation

Message 1 of 6 (969 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@c3nz5vxjfz4z I am thinking its cause ice bloom event is close to feastivus and the yeti does come out in the feastivus event. He doesn't turn up in all the plays though as I have discovered myself. But when you are choosing your plants during battle, you should see him among other zombies~ you get an extra 150,000 points for killing him.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (937 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@c3nz5vxjfz4z I am thinking its cause ice bloom event is close to feastivus and the yeti does come out in the feastivus event. He doesn't turn up in all the plays though as I have discovered myself. But when you are choosing your plants during battle, you should see him among other zombies~ you get an extra 150,000 points for killing him.
Message 2 of 6 (938 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you plant ice bloom on yeti then appeasemint in front of him the giant peas help do enough damage to start him moonwalking backwards as well as your bowling bulbs. 👍

Message 3 of 6 (935 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@Perfume-shroom92 humm i just manage to kill yeti in the golden zone whit following plantsl:
Ice bloom
Winter melon
Ice mint
Primal potato
Blover
And ice blover
But i only got EXACTLY in clair view the amounts of points when killing a Bucked head zombie....and i still gotted the same points as every single run...why is that?
Message 4 of 6 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@c3nz5vxjfz4z 

Yeti is worth 150,000 points in jade league in the high scoring zone. (Yellow).

Yeti is worth 90,000 points in the medium kill zone. (Red).

I have no idea why you only got the same points as a buckethead zombie.

Message 5 of 6 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@c3nz5vxjfz4z What is an "Ice Blover"?

Stop making up plants, dude. XD

Message 6 of 6 (459 Views)