Which mint plant do i pick

by ToddRyuki

Original Post

Which mint plant do i pick

★★★★ Novice

Ok so it seems this week we are spoiled for choice on mint plants.  But I unfortunately only have 200 mints. Otherwise I would get them all. So I can only buy 2. Any recommendations? 

I've seen people play alot with Spear Mint. Would that be one to go for? 

Message 1 of 6 (562 Views)

Re: Which mint plant do i pick

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Spearmint is my first choice with Concealmint a second choice as I love Shadow Family plants.  Peppermint for choice number 3 in my book.

edit:  a survey is up on Reddit to help you choose a mint or two

Message 2 of 6 (549 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Spearmint, Bombardmint and reinforcemint are must haves imho.

Spearmint boosts laser bean and puts down 5 spikerocks that are level 10 when glowing and when not are the same level as your spikerock.

Reinforcemint boosts chard guard, peanut, armour plates wallnuts and infinut's force field, is excellent with blover.

Bombardmint will drop 3 explosions which is great for clearing tombstones or a last second score boost.

Probably your best bet is spearmint and reinforcemint.

I've only put the most important plants down but i suggest you look on reddit as many other players have your problem and bear in mind while it only costs 100 mints to buy any powermint, it costs another 4,050 to max one out.

If you look in the useful links thread on this forum you will find loads of useful info.

Message 3 of 6 (548 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the replies.  Think I'm gonna go with Spear, Pepper and Bombard mints. Have 277 mints. So I'll be able to get the third one before the week is up. 

Already have Comceal Mint which I love and Appease mint for my Starfruit.

Message 4 of 6 (529 Views)

Champion

@ToddRyuki   If mint tokens were limited, I would give Peper-mint a miss for now and have Reinfforce-mint instead.  This is because Bombard-mint does a better job of Peper-mint and Reinfforce-mint provides both defensive and attacks with Chard Guard, Pea-Nuts and Blover.

Message 5 of 6 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm with eieio on this, peppermint isn't that useful, but Spearmint, Reinforcemint and Bombardmint are.

Message 6 of 6 (501 Views)