Re: Where is the list of “mint” plants?

by RubyNoggin

Original Post

Where is the list of “mint” plants?

★★★ Newbie

At one point, I stumbled onto a list of all the mint plants you can buy, along with the list of the plants it affects.  For some reason, I can’t seem to find it now.  It’s not in the book tab, and I can’t seem to find it anywhere else.  If anyone can tell me where to find that list in game where you can buy them, I’d greatly appreciate it.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (389 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@AscendantGod78 Scroll down and read my thread: Is There a New Mint Release Schedule. Also, just Google: PVZ2 Mints

You'll get more info than you need. GOOGLE! LEARN IT! LOVE IT!
Message 2 of 5 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I appreciate you trying to help, but that is not the information I was looking for.

Like I said in my initial thread, what I am looking for is where you find those mints in game to be able to actually buy them in the game? Of course I can find plenty of lists all over online, but I can’t find the mints in the game to actually buy them?  

Last week, I found a list of every single mint in the game, where it looked like most of them were 100 mints each to buy that plant. I can’t find that list now, so I can’t buy them.  I already know what I want to buy, I just can’t buy it because I can’t find it, lol.

Message 3 of 5 (328 Views)

Message 4 of 5 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Last week there was a rare "Improve-mint Event" where all the mints were available -- it's over, so only one at a time is available now (currently Appease-mint).

mints.jpg
Message 5 of 5 (317 Views)