What is this *?

by 7vh4lu

Original Post

What is this *?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I spend a lot of time and money on PVZ2. And this nonsense of paying with gems to continue a winning streak is annoying. I don't see how the battles can be with real people. Maybe they are. So either you have a bug, or someone has a hacked account and has an electric peashooter at level 100. I'd like my $20 back that I paid for gems, thanks.

IMG_1158.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (1,099 Views)

Re: What is this *?

Champion

The figure of 2 million might still be achievable given that your opponent has maximum level plants.

If you go over to the other post I saw, it appears someone managed to stop time and keeps on scoring over 300 million….  mere mortal like you and I have not a single chance….

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/BATTLEZ/td-p/6689886/page/2

300m.jpg
Message 2 of 9 (1,060 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah, that's just ridiculous. I've been playing PVZ2 daily for years, and I find it hard to believe that anyone legitimately has top level plants too.

But like I said, the electric peashooter is at level 100!

I had a win streak of over 200, but on the few losses I had, it was taking more an more gems to maintain the streak. I started again, but I may soon be done with this.
Message 3 of 9 (1,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

There is a video clip on youtube that a very 'talented' player using the level 100 peashooter. link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEjsqQ_VHIU

(Note: there is a rule here that you cannot name and shame or accuse people for cheating, I hope I have not broken such rule again by replying to your comments)

Message 4 of 9 (1,039 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Looked cool. But not the same player name. There's obviously a hack out there...

Message 5 of 9 (1,034 Views)

★★ Novice

In the video taken of YouTube at the end of the game the lawnmowers turned into diamonds, I only get 10 coins. Is that correct or is someone cheating???

Message 6 of 9 (786 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@GuyD1956 wrote:

In the video taken of YouTube at the end of the game the lawnmowers turned into diamonds, I only get 10 coins. Is that correct or is someone cheating???

You get 1 silver coin per remaining lawnmower worth 10 coins each at the end of each adventure mode level.

Try not to spend them all at once.

Message 7 of 9 (779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same! I get to around 8/9 win streak and then I play against ridiculous plant levels like M180 etc! It’s craxy. I pay money on this game too and it takes me forever to get my plants to even a level 10! And I play all the Piñatas etc and have won Jade league Battlez many times. Frustrating 

Message 8 of 9 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

rewards for streak of 100 in Iron/Bronze Leagues

>147k coins, >3700 seed packets, <190 mints, and a mere 12 Gauntlets !!

My longest streak was just over 480 and I kept track of the rewards...

over 2000 mints,

over 1.7M coins,

over 40,000 seed packets,

over 175 gauntlets

I spent over three hundred gems to keep the streak alive but it was worth it

Message 9 of 9 (739 Views)