What I need to do to unlock world seed packets in store from the second tab?

by HugoKronemberger

Original Post

Re: What I need to do to unlock world seed packets in store from the second tab?

★★ Novice

I still have the same problem

I play this game in two devices, on my cellphone and in my computer with an Android simulator and the problem is that in my computer's game, I can see in the store all the pinatas seeds that you can buy with gems, buy when I play in my cellphone, the pinatas on the second slot are vanished and I only can buy the egipician's pinatas. 

I already restart the game and I already pass the first and second world but is the same, only the egipician's pinatas are available

Someone help me please, What can I do to solve this?

Message 11 of 18 (1,661 Views)

Re: What I need to do to unlock world seed packets in store from the second tab?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Danirutoo 

@HugoKronemberger 

@ronakzil 

Enter Battlez and go to the store. Look at the pinata section. You'll find all the pinatas.

Message 12 of 18 (1,627 Views)

★★ Novice
@1H3J0KER
That's true. Thank you so much
Message 13 of 18 (1,578 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dude your a legend. I had the same exact problem and I almost decided to give up on the game since it was hard for me to level up my plants. Thanks you so much.

Message 14 of 18 (1,504 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 15 of 18 (1,503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@DeliveredHawk4 

@Danirutoo 

Happy to help.

8476.png_860.png
Message 16 of 18 (1,456 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not working for me 😐

Message 17 of 18 (1,202 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope I did this and still only have the ancient Egypt pinatas nothing else like dark ages or pirate pinatas

Message 18 of 18 (927 Views)