Re: Weird Bug/Glitch with Gems/Currency

by Perfume-shroom92

Original Post

Weird Bug/Glitch with Gems/Currency

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone I'd just like to ask about this weird glitch I had where my gems, gauntlets, penny fuel and coins have skyrocketed to values ranging from 31k to above 1M. How do i fix this?

Message 1 of 9 (481 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Message 2 of 9 (471 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I always wondered what i will do if i ever do get hit by the resource doubling bug...hug my gems and go yay~~~~
Message 3 of 9 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 

They're all happy at first when their resources go through the roof, not so happy when their account crashes with zero resources.

Message 4 of 9 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Aaahhh.....so eventually when it become full, the account will crash?
Message 5 of 9 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 

If you follow the link it explains in detail exactly what happens, sadly nobody's yet come up with a jaffa cake doubling bug, but i live in hope.

Message 6 of 9 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM That is sad.....I shall stick with my slow and steady progress then... I am sure a jaffa cake doubling bug exists in the jaffa cake factory...
Message 7 of 9 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:
@MAGICDAVESHROOMI always wondered what i will do if i ever do get hit by the resource doubling bug...hug my gems and go yay~~~~

I did have this thought as well but then I was wondering what if I have achieved everything I wished for, would life be worth living?

Message 8 of 9 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 That is actually true in a way~~~ Standard smile the richest person in the world isn't necessarily the happiest person~~
Message 9 of 9 (340 Views)