Re: Watch ads button not showing up on iPhone

by Slayer081604

Original Post

Watch ads button not showing up on iPhone

★★★ Novice

For the last few days the ads button has not shown up, I’ve lost a lot of gauntlets and diamonds. Does anybody know how to fix this on iPhone.

Message 1 of 10 (833 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Slayer081604 That happens quite frequently and comes and goes. You could try to reset your AD ID. Sometimes this helps.

To rest your Advertising Identifier on Apple devices, go to Settings > General, select Privacy, and click rest Advertising Identifier.

Message 2 of 10 (803 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried that and it didn’t work. Does it have to do with location, I had plenty of ads a few days ago when I was out of town.

Message 3 of 10 (786 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Slayer081604 Yes. It's a location issue. AFAIK different regions are provided with a specific amount of ads. After all this ads have been watched by players it can take some time after the "ad bucket" is filled up again.

Message 4 of 10 (777 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I guess there aren’t many ads by where I live 

Message 5 of 10 (759 Views)

★★ Guide

@Slayer081604 Install a VPN and direct it to a place with lots of ads.

Message 6 of 10 (695 Views)

★★★ Novice

I thought of that but I wasn’t sure if it would work,m. Where do you suggest?

Message 7 of 10 (661 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Slayer081604 USA, Netherlands and Canada are the best three if you want short 15 second ads. You can click on any world server you want though. All the ads in that country meant for the Play Store games will be directed through it.

Works for me whenever I run short of ads. Hope it helps you!

Message 8 of 10 (614 Views)

★★★ Novice
@1H3J0KER Thanks, which vpn app would you recommend on iPhone? I haven’t been able to find any good ones that are free?
Message 9 of 10 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Slayer081604 I think you could download ProtonVPN on iOS and take the free plan since it includes 3 countries - USA, Netherlands, and Japan, out of which USA and Netherlands have short ads. After signing in with your email, you get a 7-day free trial for 51 countries.

If it works for you then go get those ads soldier! You're EA's last line of monetisation! Godspeed @Slayer081604!

Message 10 of 10 (524 Views)